1. I am a strong woman and a good girl (generally).
2. I am super picky about purses and shoes, but still adore them.
3. I have more Earl Grey tea in my house than any other tea, and it isn’t even my favorite kind.
4. I found out today that one of the sweetest co-workers I ever had died of cancer. He was only in his 30s (by my calculations).
5. I strongly prefer the smell of well-mixed essential oils over perfume/cologne.
6. I love my Dr. Bonner’s soap.
7. My ears are naturally symmetrical.
8. I am a Trekkie and a Whovian and I am not ashamed.
9. I love cheese more than any lactose intolerant person ought to.
10. It takes me a long time to fall in love with someone and even longer for it to fade into nostalgic love once the connection is gone.
11. I am a library junkie.
12. I have only had a handful of crushes in my life, none of which turned into relationships.
13. One of the best indicators that I love a book is that I will put it in a friend’s hands and tell them that they must read it.
14. I love the ocean, even if I am perpetually cold when I am there.
15. I like wearing hats.
16. I check my email on my phone way more often than I do on my computer.
17. One of my favorite possessions is my wall clock that I bought at Goodwill for $4.
18. I am happy with the way my body looks, but would still like to lose weight.
19. I am very good at suppressing my inclination towards hypochondria.
20. I am mildly dyslexic.
21. I adore my scars.
22. I recently discovered that I like sweet potatoes and many different kinds of nuts after a lifetime of avoiding them because I thought I didn’t like them.
23. My ideal house would have one room just for all my books and a comfy chair to read them in.
24. I am not sure how well I would live without my phone.
25. Despite having a very well-adjusted childhood, I draw more strength from my family of choice than my family of birth.